Roles and Responsibilities:
Video Production (Events)
- Edit pre-made screen recordings and footage with Eskwelabs’ brand, including text titles, pacing, and
- Conceptualise original ideas for motion graphics, video, and character-based animations, with a strong
emphasis on storytelling
- Storyboarding to effectively communicate visual direction and style
- (Bonus) Use an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist
tools such as Adobe Premier, Lightroom and Photoshop
- Support in creating design solution for websites and banner ads that will have high visual impact to users.
- Create visuals for our marketing campaigns, case study visuals, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
visuals for our marketing team
- Create and support event needs for the Growth Team
What you’ll need
- For graphic design you must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. Bonus if you are
familiar with Adobe Lightroom.
- For video editing you must be familiar with Adobe Premier and Adobe Audition (or Audacity). Bonus if you are familiar with Adobe After Effects.
- Ability to collaborate with a remote team
- Have an agile mindset and drive to produce creative and quality outputs