Eskwelabs (f. 2019) transforms lives and democratizes opportunities through human-centered, future of work education. We are a pioneer in building live cohort-based learning experiences and communities that upskill people with work-like projects. Rooted in coaching and empathy, our mentor-driven way of learning improves capabilities, learning, and culture in the workplace.
We are looking for a Tech Support Freelancer who resonates and aligns with this mission and vision!
Note: Urgent hiring (Interviews done on week of February 13-17, 2023)
What you will do
Debugging and resolving issues with
- Webflow templates
- Zapier integrations
- Airtable automations
- Airtable custom scripts
- Mailgun templates and Airtable connections
- AWS Lambda
- Maintaining documentation to reflect any changes to the systems
- Delivering process run throughs and demos
What you will need knowledge of and experience in using
- AWS Lambda
- AWS API Gateway
Attitude we are looking for
- Growth mindset and grit
- Professional communication
- Trustworthiness in maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Diligent work ethic
- Team player attitude
What is the nature of this setup
- On-call - We cannot make a 100% prediction of which issues will need debugging. By “on-call,” we clarify this to mean:
- We will provide communication about an issue needing resolution. We will share the timeframe on its urgency.
- We will wait for your response if the solution can be implemented in the agreed upon date and timeframe.
- There is a fixed payment depending on the issue resolved or documentation done. Payment is on the basis of issues resolved and documentations done.