Eskwelabs is an online data upskilling school based in Manila. We are on a mission to provide a fun and exciting way to learn the most advanced cutting-edge skills for people of any background through data education and job placement. Eskwelabs designs and delivers part-time learning programs that help workers launch new careers and upskill in data science skills.
Eskwelabs is a social impact startup, founded in Singapore with the support of international investors. We’re looking for passionate and talented team players who want to make a difference in people's lives, enter the world of advanced technology education, and push the limits of innovation in Southeast Asia.
This role supports an innovative ed-tech product designed to open up data literacy opportunities to women and is co-funded by an international grant.
What you will do:
- Develop a professional but fun and social atmosphere of learning
- Identify priority messages that need to be communicated to students
- Attend to students' operational questions and concerns on social media
- Host Zoom classes as needed (primarily during evenings on week nights)
- Conduct technical operations during virtual classes, meetings and events (e.g. breakout sessions, Zoom record, slide share, time keep, play music, etc.)
- Operational support for live classes (eg. creating slides, group activities, coordinating with instructor, mentors and guests)
What you’ll need
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Highly organized, can multi-task, and enjoy wearing many hats
- Experience with online community building and engagement
- Can learn new processes quickly and comfortable working with minimal supervision
- You are a strong and flexible teammate. No job is too small - or too big!