Eskwelabs is an online data upskilling school based in Manila. We are on a mission to provide a fun and exciting way to learn the most advanced cutting-edge skills for people of any background through data education and job placement. Eskwelabs designs and delivers part-time learning programs that help workers launch new careers and upskill in data science skills.
Eskwelabs is a social impact startup, founded in Singapore with the support of international investors. We’re looking for passionate and talented team players who want to make a difference in people's lives, enter the world of advanced technology education, and push the limits of innovation in Southeast Asia.
What you’ll do:
I. Admissions Support
You will be responsible for facilitating a smooth admission experience for bootcamp learners
- Responsible for answering daily social media, email inquiries and facilitate consultations and interviews for the Admissions Lead
- Post-student interviews and acceptance, coordinate the follow-up and completion of student enrollment, financing through partners and administration of scholarships
- Assist in the planning and execution of public events for Admissions including open house, review sessions, etc.
II. Alums Engagement
You are the lead coordinator for alumni communities and how they engage with Eskwelabs
- Identify alums that are interested and suitable for Eskwelabs mentor and team roles
- Coordinate with Partnerships Associate to run Placement and Career-related events
- Coordinate with Comms team to provide media and speaking opportunities for learners
- Coordinate the contribution of scholarship alums to Eskwelabs community
- Coordinate the planning and execution of alum events such as socials
- Maintain FB alumni group by posting, commenting, tagging, etc.
- Engage Alumni in bootcamp referrals for future admissions
III. Bootcamp Student Affairs
- Serve as point person for any student concerns outside of learning activities, including supporting on enrollment changes such as deferrals
- Assist in reviewing learner engagement progress across all bootcamp programs
What you’ll need:
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience in project management and stakeholder management
- Can learn new processes quickly and comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and data-driven
- High empathy and engagement
- Familiarity with social media tools and CRM platforms is a plus