Eskwelabs is reimagining the vocational school. Our mission is to democratize access to the future of work for those from diverse backgrounds through data skills and jobs. Today, we do that by connecting up our learners in data skills with industry partners who are transforming their businesses with digital talents. Learn more about us here: eskwelabs.com.
About the Role
We are looking for Events & Content Production Intern who will help us execute online events that help promote our various programs.
What we're looking for
As an Events & Content Production Intern, your work will have a meaningful impact on the operational and online event experience of our students. If you are keen to details, have the passion for event management and content production support - read on!
- You have experience in online event management and tools used
- You know how to interact and engage with online audiences asynchronously and during real-time events!
- You are keen on details, and work well under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- You are agile, flexible, ambitious, a self-starter, and a self-driven individual
- You can contribute more than at least 20 hours per week during the internship
- Content writing skills is a must!
What you'll learn
- How blended online learning education works
- Project management skills
- You will attend lectures and learn data skills
- You will learn how to manage virtual events, socials and the like!
What you'll do
- Assist program lead in coordinating between learner, instructors and mentor
- Set-up Google calendar invites for all events, calls and socials
- Help host Zoom calls of our internal and external online events
- Provide and update course materials using our Learning Management System
- Facilitate online engagement with audiences
- Create event-related content such as copy and captions
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are highly organized, can multi-task, and enjoy wearing many hats
- You learn new processes quickly and comfortable working with minimal supervision
- You work well with different types of people
- You are a team player!
- You have a previous customer-facing work experience preferably in a startup
- You have a background in virtual event management and planning
- You are interested in learning project management skills
How to apply?
Apply in one simple step! Complete this application form: